We’re looking for a dynamic and experienced Graphic Designer to join our team to help us drive and influence the performance of our market leading, premium class brands. The ideal candidate should have passion and talent for creating high impact visuals, influential content and strategic designs geared to optimize performance based marketing efforts. We want campaigns that wow our clients and drive
- Work directly with the marketing team to plan and execute successful web marketing campaigns.
- Design marketing materials for both onsite and offsite campaigns on mobile and desktop
- Deliver high impact design assets including but not limited to hero images, banners adverts, email templates, landers etc.
- Work closely with our optimization specialist and marketing director to take a data driven approach to campaigns, to continuously improve conversion rates.
- Execute and take ownership of all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off and engineering
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 2+ years of professional graphic design experience
- A graphic design, art or similar degree
- Excellent attention to detail (everything we do is pixel perfect)
- Excellent understanding of design concepts such as layout, colour and typography
- eCommerce experience a must.
- Expert skills with the adobe creative suite (or similar software)
- Understanding of optimizing assets for the web
- An expert understanding of what promotions or call to actions convert users.
- Strong verbal, written, and visual presentation skills with ability to effectively defend ideas.
- Proficiency in building email templates in HTML
- A passion for all things design such as photography, typography, fashion, video etc.
- Concise and selected portfolio of both visual and conceptual design for both desktop and mobile web projects.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment, meet changing deadlines and prioritize multiple projects
- Portfolios must include two or three selected final designs
- Full English fluency written and spoken
- Proficiency in building email templates in CSS and or Java Script
- Experience working with a premium ecommerce brand
- Experience in creating motion graphics
- Copywriting experience for headlines and promotions.