People Operations Coordinator
As People Operations Coordinator, you will work closely with the People Operations Team on building a world class day-to-day experience for our employees. We're in search of someone who is ambitious and optimistic about what a workplace community is. You are an advocate for the global culture we foster, the depth of connections we encourage, and the fun we bring to each day!
As an internal influencer and representative of Kodify, you are responsible for the overall office organization, orders and budgets within office supplies & restocking the pantry, assisting with new hire orientations, internal events, and executive travel. The ideal candidate has experience negotiating contracts with vendors and loves finding new ways to optimize spending as well creating culture, employee branding and events.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Supervise the maintenance of office equipment, food, etc.;
- Responsible for the facilities day-to-day operations (such as distributing building access keys and back-up to security access cards, etc.);
- Open office and unlock doors for staff;
- Manage office mail (sort, scan, and email);
- Office supply purchase order and stocking;
- Snack/Bev purchase order and stocking;
- Act as a liaison for maintenance requests with contractors;
- Ensure a clean office environment by correspondence with cleaners;
- Manage ordering and delivery schedules for all office materials. Negotiate contracts with vendors for all company-wide lunches and events.
HR and Employee Engagement
- As part of the People Operations Team, act as an important vector of company values and culture;
- Purchase any needed items for new hires, team members, etc.;
- Organize celebrations for staff- birthdays and anniversaries;
- Collaborate with the People Ops team to execute Company Parties and Quarterly team events and Leadership week (meals, locations, etc);
- Interface with the different departments for licensing and equipment purchase, etc.; Book training and conferences for employees;
- Input data in HRIS system (assets, training, anniversaries, employee documentation, etc.);
- Participate in the recruitment efforts when needed (screening resumes, coordinating interviews, etc.);
- Assist the People Operations Team in various tasks and activities.
- Assist in event set up/catering for production events;
- Purchase production related items when needed (such as gifts for talent, supplies, props, etc.);
- Coordinate shipping for apparel, gifts, deliveries etc.;
- Execute production runs, pick up, drop off, etc. when needed;
- Execute special projects in partnership with the CEO and CFO as needed.
NICE TO HAVE:
- Qualifications 2+ years working in office management (preferred experience in entertainment specifically).
- Experience in ever-changing environments is a plus.
- Working knowledge of office processes Proficient Google Suite.
- Strong, genuine affinity for our mission, vision and values.
- Great references.
- Trustworthy (being exposed to some specific and confidential information).
- Generous training and development budget
- Health insurance
- ½ day off on your Birthday!
- Cool and modern office space in Studio City
- Parking on site
- Latest tech equipment
- Healthy snacks and drinks provided at all times!
Kodify is an equal opportunity employer and encourages diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law.