Post Production Supervisor
The Post Production Supervisor will be in charge of supervising the video editing and photo teams ensuring that final edited content is up to brand quality and style. That includes – but is not limited to – recruitment of new editing staff (full-time or freelance), training new hires, overseeing the editing process and workflows, reviewing all cuts and color correction, and controlling the quality and output of the team. The Post Production Supervisor will be ultimately responsible for the quality and the output of the team. The Post Production Supervisor will collaborate with the Content Manager to ensure deadlines are met and monthly editing goals are achieved.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Supervise all edits and provide notes until edit is up to brand standard.
- Hire, recruit and train new editors.
- Take ownership of the team and consistently meet output goals or exceed them.
- Conduct weekly meetings with Post Production staff.
- Oversee written evaluations of Post Production staff.
- Keep quality control across all video and photo products.
- Motivate the team to exceed work expectation and reach output goals
- Act as liaison between the domestic Production team, remote European Production team, Post Production, Web Team, Graphics Team, Sales and Marketing for release schedule changes, promotions and project management to ensure all updates for all brands are on deadline and up to standards.
- Oversee special projects such as data migration projects, new equipment set ups, high importance videos, promotions etc. as the company continues to expand.
- Ensuring physical media equipment (hard drives, content asset management computers, future server systems) are in proper working condition.
- Ensure proper collection and archiving of our 2257 and model release documentation in both physical and digital form.
- Help video and photo team leads to meet monthly production targets.
- At least 5+ years working in Post-Production environment.
- Working knowledge of editing equipment and software (Adobe Premiere Pro and Davinci Color Resolve).
- High attention to detail.
- Clear and concise communication skills.
- Excellent problem solving abilities.
- Project Management experience.
- Production experience is a plus.