At Kodify we manage several high traffic web platforms developed using the latest technologies and we work hard to provide the best experience for our users.
It is extremely important to us that anyone who joins loves sharing their taste for high-quality products and pays attention to detail. We also value respect, openness, and diversity amongst our teams. We are an international team of around 40 with 13 different nationalities, spread around the world in our different office locations: Barcelona, Altea, Montréal, Los Angeles and several other European countries for the team that works remotely.
We are looking for a passionate, business-oriented, fast decision making and natural leader to be our Product Owner and support our development teams: one based in Barcelona and one working remotely. We expect you to share our values, be transparent and open to giving/receiving feedback in order to work better together as a team towards a common goal. You will have a proven track record of working in Agile methodologies (SCRUM or Kanban) and your capability to turn ideas into product-ready solutions.
Working closely with, and reporting to the Product Manager, you will be responsible for a successful development of our web based products. This includes: defining each step in the product development, prioritising features, building prototypes, overlooking A/B tests with the support of an analyst, interfacing with stakeholders and driving the design and development of successful concepts by working with a cross-functional team.
What we will expect from you:
- Work closely with stakeholders to understand and execute business and user needs (UX) and brand guidelines
- Support the Product Manager on the business strategy
- Define project scope, goals and deliverables
- Manage the full lifecycle of the product (from concept to execution)
- Identify and propose improvements based on data insights and market perspectives
- Manage, prioritise and communicate the product backlog to all stakeholders
- Monitor daily KPIs to understand product performance
- Adapt while developing the product vision
- Drive and motivate a team of developers from a UX perspective
- Complete fluency in English is a must. Spanish would be highly beneficial
The experience that we would like you to have:
- 5 years of experience working with tech teams in the ecommerce industry
- Experience with agile methodologies (SCRUM or Kanban)
- Strong leadership skills
- Be an amazing team player that the team can rely on and recognise as a team member at the same time
- Passionate about technology
- Strong knowledge of web platforms and new technologies (specifically HTML5 / responsive/adaptive solutions)
- Able to write clear and detailed user stories to facilitate work for the developers
- Exceptional analytical skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Motivated team player with the ability to interact effectively with different team cultures
- Excellent communicator and facilitator with good spoken, written and presentation skills
- Comfortable working throughout an entire organization; from developers, analysts, marketing, to executives.
- You’re a real team player. You love to help and find solutions together.
- Your sense of humour will bring a new dynamic to the team - you love to have fun while you work!
- You can think on your feet and adapt well to fast changing environments and priorities.
- You are passionate about software development
- You love working in a diverse and international environment
- You're able to think beyond code to architecture and user experience
- You have a real ‘Can Do’ work ethic - We are results based, not clock based!
- You are a dreamer, you believe everything is possible with the right time and effort and you are able to motivate your team because you share your enthusiasm with them naturally
What’s on offer:
- Competitive salary
- Permanent employment contract.
- Latest tech equipment: whatever boosts your productivity!
- Private health insurance
- Paid lunches
- 10% time for personal projects
- Core hours with flexitime + half day Fridays!
- 4 weeks of vacations and a half day off on your birthday
- 15% of your salary extra for training and conferences of your choice!
- Company Amazon book account
- Fresh organic fruit, snacks, and drinks
- Company-wide off-site events (Ibiza in 2016, Mallorca in 2017)
- Free snacks and beverages!
- BBQ on the terrace!
- Awesome offices & locations: Barcelona, Altea, Montreal & LA!
Miss something from this list? Let us know and maybe we’ll add it!
If you think you have what it takes and are looking for a company where you can have lots of fun while doing amazing work, we are made for you.
Do not keep us waiting and send us your CV!