Senior Fullstack Developer
At Kodify we manage several high traffic web platforms developed using the latest technologies and we work hard to provide the best experience for our users.
Your key responsibilities:
- Create Server and Client JS, HTML & CSS to deliver required functionality and design
- End-to-end responsibility from technical design to deployment and testing
- Work with Designers & Product Owners to ensure they understand possibilities / limitations
- Always work towards minimising page load time / API response times
- Become a valued team member, providing feedback to the team
- Take ownership of your code / tasks / role
- Be proud of what you achieve, and of the product, and be one of the driving forces behind always making it better
- When you cock-up - own-up! (We don’t do blame-storming here!)
- Have fun and enjoy your job!
- You’re a real team player. You love to help and find solutions together.
- Your sense of humour will bring a new dynamic to the team - you love to have fun while you work!
- You can think on your feet and adapt well to fast changing environments and priorities.
- You are passionate about software development
- You're able to think beyond code to architecture and user experience
- You have a real ‘Can Do’ work ethic - We are results based, not clock based!
Skills & Requirements - Must Have:
- Redux / Redux Observables (or RXJS)
- Microservice architecture
- Express / Connect
- Your own open source projects
- High traffic websites
- Docker / Kubernetes / AWS Technologies (e.g. EC2, S3, Cloudformation, ..)
- Streaming video technologies / Web playback tools (VideoJS)
- Understanding of, and agreement with, Agile principles
- Knowledge and experience in Git and JIRA
- Experience working remotely and with remote teams
- Experience managing high traffic and content heavy websites.
Education is compulsory, but where you got it is irrelevant for us! We are looking for someone who has worked in a similar role (or roles) for at least 3 years, and can show us examples of their work. We are not looking for a newbie, nor are we looking for a rockstar, we are looking for a mid to senior level developer who wants to both learn and contribute to our team.